Marco Tupponi, Giuseppe De Marinis and Alessandro Russo are university professors that have been cooperating for many years with:
- The main Italian business schools (ICE, Il Sole 24 Ore, SDA Bocconi, polytechnic of Milan, CUOA) providing both classroom and e-learning courses on internationalization
- Confindustria, chambers of commerce and associations of SMEs and craft industries supporting the definition of training programs for businesses (from single seminars to cycles of thematic meetings, e-learning modular projects, etc.).
On behalf of businesses the firm Tupponi, De Marinis, Russo & Partners defines:
- Customized training programs aimed at qualifying human resources that manage internationalization and business management problems
- Temporary export manager programs (assisting the CEO, work shadowing within the Foreign or Administrative office).
Italian Institute for Foreign Trade
- In 2006, the firm Tupponi De Marinis, Russo & Partners won a call for tender issued by the Italian Institute for Foreign Trade (ICE) for the creation and implementation (in e-learning mode) of a teaching course, replicated until 2013, on: international contract law, joint ventures, customs, transportation, Incoterms, international payments and taxation.
- Giuseppe De Marinis also held university courses within ICE international training projects in Latvia, Chile, Albania, Ukraine and Czech Republic.
Il Sole 24 Ore
In 2008 and 2009 the firm edited the e-learning box set “MASTER 24” on internationalization. The three senior partners also gave lectures in the following courses:
- Master24, Business management and business strategy
- Executive24 Master in Corporate Finance
- Master in European projects and international projects management (the firm sponsors the course, and Marco Tupponi and Giuseppe De Marinis are members of the scientific committee)
- Master in Law and Companies
- Master in Tax law
- Short Master on VAT and customs.
CUOA Altavilla Vicentina
Since 2004, the partners of the firm have been giving lectures in the most important CUOA masters (MBA, Executive MBA, Finance) as well as in specific training projects addressed to the directors of Banca Popolare di Vicenza, Veneto Banca, Banco Popolare.
The firm is also the point of reference for any initiative launched by CUOA with a focus on internationalization.