The management of international payments, risk management and overseas debt recovery require a careful assessment of several aspects: the relationship with the counterparty, its reliability and solvency.
The firm offers support and consulting services in the following areas:
- Analysis of (political and commercial) risks and identification of payment conditions to reduce the risk of insolvency
- Analysis and management of documentary credits and international bank guarantees
- Consultancy and support in the management of export and trade finance practices
- Legal actions for debt recovery through proceedings such as the European order for payment, direct actions overseas, enforcement procedures
- Out-of-court management of overseas debt recovery, through the negotiation and drafting of repayment plans, settlement agreements and debt restructuring plans
- Support in overseas bankruptcy and insolvency proceedings