International lawyer and senior partner in the law firm Tupponi, De Marinis, Russo & Partners. Specialised in International trade law, Alessandro Russo deals with litigation, payment systems, overseas debt recovery, and domestic and international company law.
Conciliator in civil and business matters; Accredited consultant at Unioncamere Lombardia; Associate member of Credimpex Italia and active member of Commercioestero Network.
- Degree in Law with a dissertation on International trade law
- MIEX, Master in International management at the University of Bologna & ICN
- Ecole de management, Nancy (France)
- Adjunct professor of Legal language at the Faculty of Law of the University of Bologna (University campus of Ravenna)
- Honorary Fellow in International trade at the Faculty of Political Science of the University of Macerata and in Advanced business law at the Faculty of Economics of Forlì
- Teacher and trainer on behalf of: Il Sole 24ore, ICE, Fondazione CUOA, ISTAO, IFOA, Cofimp, Nuova Didactica, CIS, Forpin, as well as several Chambers of commerce and trade associations.
- Co-author of the “Manuale di Diritto Commerciale Internazionale” (Edizioni Giappichelli, 2012).
- Il Sole 24 Ore: “I Sistemi di Pagamento Internazionali” (Master24 n. 20 - Ed. 2007 e 2011 Guida All’Europa e all’internazionalizzazione d’impresa)
Author of several papers on payment methods in international trade, factoring and forfaiting, he has collaborated for many years with Mercato Globale and with the newsletter Newsmercati.