International lawyer and partner of the law firm Tupponi, De Marinis, Russo & Partners, Eleonora Greppi specializes in international trade law, and deals with litigation, industrial property and competition law, overseas debt recovery, as well as domestic and international company law.
Conciliator in civil and business matters, she is enrolled in the register of national and international mediators.
- Degree in Law with a dissertation on Communications Law
- Specialization at the Hague Academy of International Law
- Internship at the law firm Pavia and Harcourt of New York
- Master in International contracts law
- Teacher and trainer on behalf of: Sviluppo PMI, Forpin, as well as several Chambers of Commerce and Industrial associations.
- Co-author of the manual I mezzi di tutela della proprietà negli scambi con l’estero (Ed. Giappichelli, 2008).
- Author of the article Il contratto di agenzia in Brasile - Year XII, January-March 2014 (AE Attività con l’estero)