International jurist, senior partner in the law firm Tupponi, De Marinis, Russo & Partners. Adjunct professor of International trade law at the University of Macerata. Conciliator specialising in civil and business matters.
- Degree in International Studies and Diplomacy, specialising in International trade law and International economics
- Master’s specialisation in International trade law, contracts and dispute resolution at the International Training Centre of ILO (United Nations) with the patronage of: University Institute of European Studies (University of Turin), University of Fribourg (Switzerland), UNCITRAL (United Nations Commission on International Trade Law) and UNIDROIT (International Institute for the Unification of Private Law)
Since 2001, freelancer and consultant on international contracts, law, customs, taxation, and international transport. Giuseppe De Marinis provides support to enterprises operating in Italy and abroad in the process of drafting and negotiating international commercial contracts or incorporating a new company.
Professional conciliator specialising in civil and business matters. Enrolled at the Register of Arbitrators at the Chamber of Commerce of Forlì-Cesena. Accredited consultant at Unioncamere Lombardia, partner in and deputy chairman of Commercioestero Network.
Trainer of International trade law, customs law, and transport law on behalf of several Trade associations and Management training schools. Enrolled at the Associazione Italiana Formatori (AIF) and accredited at:
- Il Sole 24 ore
- CUOA (Centro Universitario di Organizzazione Aziendale)
Member of the steering committee of the Gruppo Giovani at Unindustria Forlì - Cesena.
Adjunct professor of International trade law at the University of Macerata (academic year 2013/2014) and Honorary Fellow in:
- Comparative private law – Faculty of Law, Bologna
- Advanced business law – Faculty of Business and Economics, University of Bologna (University campus of Forlì).
Author of various papers published in specialist magazines, he has collaborated for many years with Mercato Globale and with the newsletter www.newsmercati.com.