Business cooperation can take different contractual forms depending on the subject matter and duration of the agreement. The author’s analysis focuses on:
- Different forms of joint ventures, outlining the relevant antitrust issues dealt with by the EU
- Temporary grouping of companies in Italy and in international trade
- Joint ventures in France, Belgium, Luxembourg, Germany and Spain
- The Network Contract introduced with Law Decree no. 5 of February 10 2009
- The European Economic Interest Grouping (EEIG).
Given the important role played by Russia, a special chapter focuses on the joint venture regulations in this country.
Price: EUR 16.50 (Pages 183 - Cedam Ed., 2012).